Automatic Servo Piston Type Cosmetic Filling And Capping Machine
The machine uses piston type high-precision filling (How Does A Piston Filler Work?), specially designed for filling cosmetic liquids, such as creams, lotions, etc.
This machine features double pumps / nozzles to achieve a high production speed. Fill more, faster.
Its user-friendly design gives operators ease of operation, and is low maintenance for more uptime. You can choose between 2 or 4 pumps / nozzles to be fitted on your machine.
Cosmetic creams, hair gel, lotions, toothpastes, scrubs, or body lotions; we offer solutions to store any kind of cosmetic product into any kind of container
Our machines are the perfect solution to fill cosmetic products into normal as well as challenging container shapes. The machines we offer to fill cosmetic products are easy to clean, flexible, fast, and above all composed of materials suitable to process any kind of cosmetic product. From filling, capping, and labeling: our equipment continues to meet the ever-demanding cosmetic and personal care industry.
1. High precision servo piston pump filling, measuring accurate, adjustable, convenient maintenance, easy operation, no bottle no filling, no bottle no plug, not plug cover function.
2. The machine USES automatic cap picking and place system with cap pre screwing
3. No bottle no filling, no cap no capping
4. With urgent stop switch, automatic alarm when machine is out of order.
5. Automatic stop when safety door open
6. This machine with dust cover
1. Automatic bottle unscrambler: for option
2. Filling: bottle transfer into the white star wheel for filling, each nozzles filling part of total volume. the filling is diving filling, and driven by servo motor
3. Pick and place with pre capping system: caps are fed by vibration hopper to the stoppering station, then automatically pick the caps and put on top of bottle then pre capping.
4. Capping: the capping is driven by servo motor and torque is adjustable, no break the cap with reasonable torgue
5. Bottles out: automatically transfer by the conveyor system to the labeling machine after capping.
|Production capacity||15-20 bottles/minute|
|Applied bottles||50ml/250ml bottles|
|Filling nozzle||2 nozzles|
|Capping nozzles||1 nozzle|
|Pick and place system||1 nozzle|
|Speed control||frequency control|
|Bottle size||According to samples|
|The power supply||220V 50Hz single phase|
Mesa, around the side plates are of high quality 304 stainless steel or other FDA approval of material production, and material contact parts for 316L quality stainless steel.
|Automatic Servo Filling Machine|
|No.||Descriptions||BRAND||ITEM||Remark (made in China)|
|4||servo drivers||Panasonic||LXM 23DU15M3X||Japan|
|8||Photo electricity of Inspect bottle||OPTEX or equal brand||BRF-N||Japan|
|10||Rotary Valve||F07/F05||No Need for Oil|
|11||Pneumatic actuator||F07/F05||No Need for Oil|
NPACK has been manufacturing and repairing top-of-the-line liquid filling equipment since 2008. We have a wide range of clientele, including some of the largest and most successful companies in industries such as cosmetics, food processing, and wine & beverage. We believe in the idea of providing our customers with the best products at the most competitive prices.
The filling process for cosmetics is hardly any different from food and beverage, considering that both use the same types of machines to meet varying product consistencies. It’s essential for cosmetic filling equipment to get the amount per container just right, even if the substance is as thick as paste. That’s why we design every cosmetic filling machine with varied product consistencies in mind.
Our cosmetic liquid filling and capping machines are specifically built to meet the constantly changing demands of the cosmetics industry. We are continuously striving to make our cosmetic filling equipment able to accommodate more container shapes and sizes. Our goal is to manufacture the best machines that are able to handle various levels of viscosity.
If you want to get started on the design and implementation of custom cosmetic filling machinery (inline or monoblock systems), speak with one of the experienced staff at NPACK. We can help ensure that your production line provides years of consistently high-quality service, with minimal risk of mechanical issues breakdowns. Contact us today!