Automatic Bottle Rotary Turntables
This bottle unscrambler is a dynamic worktable with frequency control. The machine is used as a buffer platform applying for intermediate junction of assembly line to reduce the length of conveyor. Both the range of bottle and the speed can be adjusted freely, which is benefit for the priduction. Its procedure: put bottles onto round turntable, then turntable rotate to poke bottles onto conveying belt.
NPACK Rotary turntables can dramatically improve the efficiency of your production. Loading turntables assist operators with feeding round containers to your filler. This creates sufficient backlog that enables your filler to run at maximum production capacity. Accumulation turntables promote more efficient packing of finished goods into shipping cases. NPACK turntables are made of durable 304 stainless steel for durability in your production environment. They can be customized to suit particular applications by adding bottle-guide railing options and half moon off- loading tables.
- This worktable is used to unscrambling disorder glass bottle and make the glass bottle in order to production line.
- The worktable adopts the frequency changer to have speed control, gear driven rotating work table so that bottles or cans in the rotation under the action of tangential force sequential automatic entry conveyor inlet easy to combine with all kinds of conveyor production line.
- The worktable has the advantages of elimination of labor, improve the effectiveness, frequency control for rotary movement, making bottles to access sequentially on conveyor.
- The worktable structure is simple, convenient to operate, no replacement parts, suitable for different bottle shape and height, is the ideal supplementary production line equipment.
- The machine adopts the high quality of stainless steel 304 material, meet with the food grade, has long lifespan.
NPACK is a leading provider of bottling machines, rotary turntables. We have AC/DC powered rotary turntables available for various industries utilizing machines for bottling productsfrom foods & beverages to acids & corrosive products.
Our rotary turntables are available in a wide array of configurations in varying sizes, shapes and materials to meet your most demanding bottling machine applications. View NPACK rotary turntable offerings below, and feel to contact us for more information about how our machines will work with your specific bottling application.